Veterans Helping Veterans
Company of Veterans is a nonprofit organization with the express mission of identifying and diverting Veterans with at-risk behaviors into treatment and team-based case management supports. The program is client-focused, therapeutic, and civic-oriented in its approach to meet the wide-ranging needs of Veterans.
Company of Veterans is a case-management and civic-focused program that assists US Military Veterans to identify their needs and resources and develop a plan to help them improve their quality of life. Further, it is the goal of Company of Veterans to create an organized approach to civic and social activities in the state.
- Bridging the Military-Civilian Divide
- Veterans Helping Fellow Veterans
- Promoting Access to Resources
- Enhancing Community and Teambuilding
- Enhancing Quality of Life